The Montgomery County Behavioral Health / Developmental Disabilities Department is an organization that strives to enrich the lives of people in a positive way, through a unique partnership with the community that ensures quality services.
Montgomery County, PA
Behavioral Health Services
When you opt for the increased success rates common to some of the top residential recovery centers, you give yourself or your loved one the best chance of achieving and maintaining sobriety. However, you'll still need to consider whether to seek addiction treatment locally or take it out of state, putting distance between you and any abuse triggers. If you know someone who has gone through an alcoholic recovery program or has received drug treatment, ask them their opinion on the program they attended! For everyone else, calling a toll-free recovery hotline - whether it’s ours or another reputable service's - is an excellent way to start. You can discuss your local drug and alcohol recovery program options and have any questions answered that you might have about substance abuse insurance coverage.
In the Event of a Suicide Emergency in Montgomery County, Call 9-1-1 or:
MONTGOMERY COUNTY LOCAL CRISIS SUPPORT
• Adult Mobile Crisis Support, available 24 hours a day/7 days a week at 1-855-634-4673 • Children’s Crisis Support Program, available 24 hours a day/7 days a week at 1-888-435-7414
MONTGOMERY COUNTY LOCAL TALK LINES
• Peer Support Talk Line, available Monday – Sunday, 3:00pm to 8:00pm at 1-855-715-8255
• Teen Talk Line, Call: 1-866-825-5856, Text: 215-703-8411, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This Web site is a resource for individuals, families and agencies concerned with behavioral health. It provides information about behavioral health services, laws, and related news, as well as communication tools and other features. Regardless of where you begin your search for assistance with behavioral health issues, the Network of Care helps you find what you need - it helps ensure that there is "No Wrong Door" for those who need services. This Web site can greatly assist in our efforts to protect our greatest human asset - our beautiful minds.
The Montgomery County Office of Mental Health / Developmental Disabilities and Early Intervention is an organization that strives to enrich the lives of people in a positive way, through a unique partnership with the community that ensures quality services.
Inpatient Services for Substance Use Disorder
Substance Disorder Service Providers Checklist (More about the checklist)
1. Is the facility approved?
2. Is it convered by my insurance?
3. What is the program offered at this facility?
4. What are people saying about this program?
5. Have my history complete
6. Complete forms
My Personal Health Manager
family behavioral therapy
buprenorphine (alone or in combination with naloxone)
National: Healthcare providers
Check List for Behavioral/Mental Challenges
My Personal Checklist (Get personal to achieve the best outcome for the personal challenge)
1. Do you need professional care?
2. What type of treatment plan do I need?
3. What are available resources for me?
4. Insurance coverage
My Community Checklist (Get social to achieve a healthy community) Learn more about opioids. You’ll be better prepared to catch the signs of abuse — and prevent addiction and overdose in your community.
1. An assessment of my community
2. The policies and practice of the healthcare institution
3. My community Health and Wellness Ecosystem
4. The availability of the quality of addiction treatment services
5. The Stigma issue
My Citizen's Toolbox: (Get political to understand and participate in the political ecosystem)
1. My political ecosystem
2. Contact your political representatives
3. Follow legislation
4. Follow the performance of the stakeholder